For this episode, we'd like to share a small interview with Àlex, our CEO, at an investors pitch event hosted by our friends at itnig.
This time around, Àlex is the guest, while Bernat Farrero (Co-founder of itnig), interviewed him in the middle of the pitching event with startups for the Itnig Fund One, where Àlex is a partner (for the full disclosure).
Bernat improvised a fireside chat with Àlex to talk about his multiple initiatives, covering:
- How we work at MarsBased
- Why we have ARR as a services-based company
- Economics of a company like MarsBased
- What is Startup Grind Barcelona and how it is managed from MarsBased
- Why haven't we gone into product
- Why we don't have churn either in clients or employees
- Àlex's adventures in angel investing
If you want to see Àlex sweating bullets when asked about financials*, you ought to see this episode.
*Thank god we've got Jordi to make sure that the company is financially viable.